Guest Blogging Opportunities with Premier Medical Staffing Services
Guest blogging is one of the most effective ways to build your brand’s identity and enhance your company’s authority on a given topic. That is why Premier Medical Staffing Services is excited to offer a limited number of guest blogging opportunities on our company website. Specifically, we are looking for companies and experts with ties to the healthcare field to submit their original, thought-provoking content. Guest bloggers that choose to submit content to our site will:
- Get their company name and messaging in front of our 3,700+ unique monthly visitors, the vast majority of which are medical professionals (i.e. nursing assistants, LPNs, RNs and physicians);
- Boost their company’s overall website traffic and domain authority with three relevant back links to their website and landing pages;
- Have their company and blog post featured twice on our social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram);
- Receive all the content they need to execute a promotional campaign on their social media channels;
- Be featured in our monthly newsletter to clinicians that has a circulation of 500+ subscribers; and
- Have the unwavering support of Premier’s experienced healthcare marketers throughout the entire process.
While other advertising campaigns have undoubtedly cost your business hundreds or thousands of dollars, Premier is only asking $225 for this amazing opportunity.
What to Contribute
Premier Medical Staffing Services is committed to becoming the most respected and progressive healthcare staffing company in the industry. Because of our commitment to this goal, we are passionate about providing healthcare professionals with information that is accurate, timely and in line with the industry’s best practices. Generally, we find that our website visitors are interested in topics that:
- Teach new skills;
- Improve patient care;
- Showcase products and services that are relevant to healthcare workers;
- Address advancements within the healthcare field;
- Speak to personal and/or professional development;
- Offer career management and/or advancement guidance; and
- Suggest ways to improve collaboration within and between specialties.
While these topics tend to be of high interest to our visitors, this is by no means an exhaustive list of everything our audience enjoys learning about. If you have a guest blogging topic that is relevant to healthcare professionals, we invite you to submit it for consideration. Additionally, if you would like assistance generating a blog post topic that speaks to your area of expertise and our audiences’ interest, please let us know. We are more than willing to lend our insight and perspective.
Guest Blogging Guidelines
To help ensure that our readers have an engaging and consistent experience, we ask that all guest blogging submissions adhere to the following guidelines:
- Post Length – While we strongly encourage guest bloggers to make their post as long as it needs to be to accurately address a topic, we ask that all submissions meet a minimum length requirement of 400 words. By meeting this length requirement, the blog post is more likely to rank higher in search engine results, generating more web traffic.
- Back Links – Thoughtfully-selected and relevant backlinks to your website and landing pages are welcomed on all guest blogging submissions. That being said, we ask that you limit the total number of backlinks in your content to three (one to your home page and two to pages of your choice). This practice will help ensure that search engines do not flag the content as spam.
- Credit – If you choose to reference or quote a source in your blog post, please be sure to give credit. If you are unsure how to do this, please let us know. We are more than happy to walk you through the process. Plagiarism isn’t something either of us wants to be known for.
- Editing – In keeping with our goal to provide website visitors with a high-quality experience, Premier will proofread and/or edit all submitted content prior to posting. If substantial changes are made (anything beyond fixing a typo or correcting a misplaced comma), we will provide you with a revised draft before making the blog post live.
- Exclusivity – To help ensure that this is a beneficial experience for both of us, we ask that you only submit original content. An exact copy and paste of previous work will get flagged as duplicate content by searching engines, limiting the impact of the guest blogging experience.
Are you ready to start generating the kind of marketing results that your business deserves? Use the contact form below to contact us today. We’re looking forward to working together!
About Premier Medical Staffing Services
Premier Medical Staffing Services has a solid history of providing superior service in healthcare staffing and job placement for medical professionals of all types. Our company has grown from a small team of eager healthcare recruiters to a corporation with satisfied clients in nearly every corner of the nation. We work with medical professionals to find jobs in healthcare and employment opportunities that fit their personality and their needs. Click here to learn more about Premier Medical Staffing Services.