We’re hiring Dental Assistants in the Milwaukee, WI area! We have full-time and part-time opportunities for Dental Assistants in Milwaukee. Do you have at least 1 year of experience as a Dental Assistant? Looking for something that fits your schedule? If you said yes to both questions then you should apply for this! Apply today for our Dental Assistant job in Milwaukee, WI. Reference Job ID DA1 on your application.
Questions about this Dental Assistant job or other dental opportunities? Contact our Dental Account Manager, Kate, via email. Email Kate >>
For 3 years in a row, Premier Medical Staffing Services is one of the winners of Milwaukee Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. We’re honored to have this recognition and look forward to continuing to strive to be the best for our employees.
Dental Assistant Job Description
- Set-up examination tray with required dental instruments for scheduled procedure
- Assist Dentist during dental procedures
- Set-up and breakdown operatory
- Prepare patient records
- Take, develop, and mount images
- Prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment according to infection control protocols
- Educate patients on dental procedures
- Stock supplies and maintain dental equipment
- Perform basic computer functions
Requirements for Dental Assistant Job in Milwaukee, WI
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Dental Assistant
- Preferred completion of Certified Dental Assisting Program from an accredited dental assisting school
- High school diploma
- Unrestricted, current dental assistant state license
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA, and infection control training as required by law
- Active CPR Certification with the American Heart Association or equivalent approved by Premier
- Compliance with any other licensing or credentialing requirements
- Possess strong commitment to patient care and patient health
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Competitive Salaries and Bonuses
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Bonus
- Free Professional Liability Insurance
- Shift Differentials
- Clinical Support Resources
- Emergency 24-Hour On-Call Support
- Health Insurance, Dental, Retirement program
Insider Tip: References
Speed up the application review process by submitting two (2) references ready that are co-worker or higher that you have worked with in the past 2 years. One (1) of your references is required to be a supervisor.
Have you visited our new YouTube channel? Watch and subscribe > >
About Premier Medical Staffing Services
Premier Medical Staffing Services, LLC ("Premier") is one of the fastest growing Nursing, Therapy, Pharmacy, and Physician service providers in the Country. Located in Milwaukee, WI, we are owned and operated by medical professionals, allowing us to meet and exceed the expectations of healthcare professionals nationwide. We specialize in providing high-quality medical professional services to the finest healthcare institutions throughout the United States, while being responsive to their needs and dedicated to their satisfaction. Premier offers medical professionals career growth opportunities and diverse experiences close to home with a range of per-diem, contract, temp-to-perm and permanent placements. Working with Premier you choose your own terms, from assignments, to settings, hours and convenient locations. We are dedicated and determined to finding what's right for you! Now is your chance to become a member of our team!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
For more information about this job, contact us online or call 1-800-439-7012.