We have a great contract assignment for a RN Case Manager in Milwaukee, WI. This RN Case Manager job is full-time, 8 Hour Days. Job opportunity for RNs in Southeastern Wisconsin or Travel RNs. Includes great benefits! Apply online today with Premier Medical Staffing Services for this RN Case Manager job in WI. Reference Job ID #TRAV6659.
Premier is searching for an Ambassador of Healthcare like you!
Premier Medical Staffing Services is a company that prides itself in our core values of Personal Attention, Relationships, Empathy, More, Integrity, Excellence and Respect. Are you a compassionate staff member that is resilient, committed and has the desire to provide the highest level of care while being a true champion of our values? We are dedicated and determined to finding what’s right for you. Now is your chance to become a member of our team!
Military Veterans, National Guard & Reserve members, and Military Spouses are encouraged to apply.
Essentials for Employment
- Possess strong commitment to patient care and patient health
- Unrestricted State License or Certification
- Minimum 3 years of experience of acute care nursing
- Minimum 1 year of experience in case management
- Experience using MCG is preferred
- Unrestricted physical for lifting, pushing, pulling
- Accredited Case Manager Certification (ACM) or Certified Case Manager (CM) Certification
- Compliance with any other licensing or credentialing requirements
- CPR Certification with the American Heart Association or equivalent approved by Premier
- ACLS required with the American Heart Association for high acuity specialties
- General knowledge of payor industry, resource management, and evidenced based clinical practice
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of internal and external customers
- Basic computer skills
- Must be self-directed with ability to tolerate frequent interruptions and demanding workload
Fast Track to Your Next Adventure!
- Supply 2 responsive supervisory references
- Resume detailing 7 year work history
- Physical completed within last 8 months
- PPD with in last 8 months
- MMR Titer or Record of 2 Immunizations
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Competitive Salaries and Bonuses
- Employee Referral Program
- Personal Career Consultant
- CEU Program after 1040 hours worked
- Clinical Support Resources
- Emergency 24-Hour On-Call Support
- Day 1 Health Insurance – Ask Recruiter about Eligibility
- Dental & Retirement program
- We understand your jokes!
Have you visited our new YouTube channel? Watch and subscribe > >
About Premier Medical Staffing Services
Premier Medical Staffing Services, LLC ("Premier") is one of the fastest growing Nursing, Therapy, Pharmacy, and Physician service providers in the Country. Located in Milwaukee, WI, we are owned and operated by medical professionals, allowing us to meet and exceed the expectations of healthcare professionals nationwide. We specialize in providing high-quality medical professional services to the finest healthcare institutions throughout the United States, while being responsive to their needs and dedicated to their satisfaction. Premier offers medical professionals career growth opportunities and diverse experiences close to home with a range of per-diem, contract, temp-to-perm and permanent placements. Working with Premier you choose your own terms, from assignments, to settings, hours and convenient locations. We are dedicated and determined to finding what's right for you! Now is your chance to become a member of our team!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
For more information about this job, contact us online or call 1-800-439-7012.