Client Manager Jobs in Milwaukee, WI
Premier Medical Staffing Services has a full-time opening at our corporate office in Milwaukee, WI for an experienced Client Manager. As Client Manager, you are the lead point of contact and will oversee a portfolio of assigned clients/accounts, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities. Strong Sales experience preferred and/or minimum of 2 years experience in specialty nurse healthcare recruiting. Base plus monthly and quarterly bonus payouts. If you have the experience and passion, Submit your cover letter and resume below for our Client Manager job today.
Overview of Client Manager Role
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Base plus quarterly bonus payouts
What You Bring to the Table as a Client Manager
- Good organization skills – methodical and self-organized
- Basic Information Technology knowledge (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable commitment to delivering the Premier service experience.
- Good interpersonal skills with keen ability to network & build relationships
- Ability to think quickly to respond to immediate requests
- Attention to detail, ability to multi task and manage time effectively.
- Goal oriented, self-starter.
- Flexibility to adapt, positive attitude towards change, and a constructive and creative approach to problem solving.
- Experience managing a minimum of 2.5 Million in Revenue annually
- Novice volleyball player or dog owner – This isn’t a requirement. We like to talk about our fun activities during interviews and you may hear about these two.
Responsibilities of Client Managers
- Lives Premier’s Core Values and Mission
- Prospects and makes initial calls/contacts with potential and existing clients to learn about their needs and provide information on Premier’s services and how we can support their needs.
- Develops account sourcing plans for growth and to promote the Premier experience.
- Manages accounts by building & maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships, negotiating contracts & agreements to maximize profit.
- Provides high quality service to clients by matching clinicians skills with client/account needs.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance, service & creating the Premier experience.
- Identifies & implements the best sales strategies & techniques for each job category/position.
- Develops and cultivates professional; relationships with clients/accounts, clinicians and staff.
- Plays a fundamental role in setting up new businesses; responsible for the effective on boarding of new clients.
- Generates revenue while participating in the development & implementation of the company strategic plan.
- Develops & retains candidate/client base by providing the Premier experience.
- Asks probing questions to evaluate technical qualification needs during the sales process to ensure appropriate company and client/account fit.
- Uses software systems to fill assigned needs with qualified candidates while accurately maintaining and updating existing database.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical terminology for all clinical positions needed by the company
- Uses cost effective technology and resources to maximize gross profit.
- Troubleshoots to resolve problems & complaints of clients and clinicians.
- May be asked to submit a clinician to a job opening in the evening or on a weekend.
- Communicates needs and progress daily with TAM, Sales & Leadership teams.
- Determine A, B, & C clients; allocates resources effective and efficiently
- May supervise field staff team, depending on book of business
- Creates business proposals for new & existing opportunities.
- Provide updates of competition & general market activities.
- Solicits new business and reactivating lapsed users.
- Light travel required; approximately 8x per year
Benefits of Having a Client Manager Career with Premier
- Base plus monthly and quarterly bonus payouts
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurances
- Personal Wellness Time
- Volunteer Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Salary: $40,000 to $48,000 per year