Premier Medical Staffing Services has a long history of providing quality healthcare professionals with superior, personalized service to assist in obtaining your optimal staff. With the increasing demands of today’s healthcare environment, Premier can support the staffing needs that are caused by census fluctuations, difficult-to-fill scheduling situations, last-minute emergencies, extended time off and special projects. Premier provides access to thousands of medical professionals across the U.S.
Premier can support your facility with medical professionals that are temporary, travel/contracts, temporary-to-permanent and direct placement.
Benefits of Choosing Premier Medical Staffing Services
Premier acts as an extension of your human resources department by ensuring a personalized, strategic approach that exceeds industry standards. Premier is committed to high quality service and will assign an Account Manager to work directly with you to meet the staffing needs of your facility, keeping quality and cost-effectiveness at the forefront of each assignment.
Network to Medical Professionals
• Reach thousands of medical professionals nationwide to support with per diem, contract/travel assignments, temporary-to-permanent placement and direct hire
• Utilize advanced industry sourcing tools
Management of the Entire Employment Process
• Experienced, qualified professionals are screened and credentialed utilizing Joint Commission Standards
Access to Professional Profiles
• View and maintain copies of education, licensure, compliance and competency exams before or during assignments
• Easy assistance via our “live” phone support to address staffing needs, questions and comments
• Medical professionals are covered with liability, workman’s compensation and malpractice insurance
• Clients have the ability to check schedules and employee credentials with ease
Supports Core Staff
• Fill in when support staff is needed, enhancing patient care and productivity
• Temporary staff assignments allows for fluctuation, in effort to provide a balance in meeting clinical and operational goals